My most read blogposts of 2015:
1. Evaluating nonprofits: If not overhead, then what? About the “overhead myth” and what Jacob Harold of Guidestar is doing about it.
2. What if the “most good you can do” is to help animals? About Animal Charity Evaluators.
3. The disruptive potential of feedback About Feedback Labs, and listening to beneficiaries.
4. Why won’t foundations divest from fossil fuels? Self-explanatory.
5. Water taps and information gaps About water charities and sustainability.
Readers visited from 148 countries, from Argentina to Zimbabwe.
Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year.