Thanks, friends and readers, for following my work in the year that is about to end. Here are my most read stories of 2019.
1. Science created factory farming. Science could end it.
2. Philanthropy, psychedelics and effective altruism
3. The peculiar me-too story of an animal rights activist
4. This animal charity is a hot mess. It gets four stars from Charity Navigator.
5. Woodstock Sanctuary, Jenny Brown and the perils of charisma
These all ran on Medium. Excluded from the list is my 2017 blogpost, Why Amazon Smile doesn’t make me smile, which remains by far my most read story, with a cumulative total of 195k views.
Happy 2020 to all!
One thought on “My most read stories of 2019”
Enjoyed reading your articles this year Marc. So sorry that you weren’t able to make it to our 50th reunion. Any chance you’ll make it to the mega reunion this summer?
Wishing you all the best in2020!